DHCP configuration using freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Mar 10 13:56:22 CET 2020

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 8:43 AM, kabin mool <kabin_mool at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to share me configuration steps and details. I am bit lost with this document.

  If you read it and follow the instructions, you should have a basic DHCP server up in about five minutes.  It won't do anything complex, but it *will* answer DHCP queries.

  Do you have *specific* questions about the document?  Or is it just "I have no idea what any of it means".

  The larger question is what to do you want to *do*?  "DHCP" isn't an answer.  DHCP is a protocol.

  Do you want dynamic IPs from a pool?  If so, which database do you want?  Or do you want static IPs?

  Your question is so open-ended as to be meaningless.  You might as well say "I want a car.  Which one should I buy?"

  The answer is "well, that depends..."

   If you ask good questions, you get good answers.  If you ask vague and meaningless questions, you can only get vague answers.