Freeradius with google authenticator gives error - No "known good" password found for the use

prasanna prasanna.tuladhar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:23:54 CET 2020

Thanks Alan,

> DEFAULT Group == "disabled", Auth-Type := Reject
>                Reply-Message = "Your account has been disabled."
>
> DEFAULT Auth-Type := PAM

  Ok... *where* in the file was this added?
>>> This is in line 67-68 of /etc/raddb/users. I only appended DEFAULT
Auth-Type := PAM in line 68 . The section "DEFAULT Group == "disabled",
Auth-Type := Reject..." was only commented out but was already existing
before.
I seriously doubt if the file "/etc/raddb/users"is being read  by
freeradius. I might have converted it to normal file. I do not see symlink
when issuing  ls-al command

ls -al /etc/raddb/users
-rw-r----- 1 root radiusd 7127 Mar  9 20:37 /etc/raddb/users

how can I check this or convert into user file ?