Initial setup error

Farrell, Jolene Jolene.Farrell at team.telstra.com
Wed Mar 18 02:27:32 CET 2020

Thanks heaps and sorry about the images. The errors I received in plain text when running radiusd -X were as follows.

First error:
Failed opening auth interface eth0 address :: port 1812 bound to server default: Address family not supported by protocol
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[234]: Error binding to port for :: port 1812

Second error:
Ignoring request to acct address * port 1813 bound to server default from unknown client XXX.XX.XXX.XXX port 41510 proto udp