pass parameters to rlm_perl script in a redundant setup

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at netknights.it
Sat Mar 21 19:05:07 CET 2020

Hello,

The redundant and redundant-load-balance setting is totally awesome.
I would like to run perl modules in a redundant configuration.

redundant {
   perl-auth-A
   perl-auth-B
}

With both being

perl perl-auth-A {
    filename = /my/perl/script.pl
}

perl perl-auth-B {
    filename = /my/perl/script.pl
}

basically the same script but with two different configurations.
So I am wondering how it is even possible to pass the information to
the script, if it would run as "A" or "B".
I could not figure to add some information maybe using update-control.

So I am wondering if it is possible in some way to do

perl perl-auth-A {
    filename = /my/perl/script.pl
    option = A
}

perl perl-auth-B {
    filename = /my/perl/script.pl
    option = B
}

Currently I need to create a copy of the perl script and do:

perl perl-auth-A {
    filename = /my/perl/script-A.pl
}

perl perl-auth-B {