Not able to enable/install extension module python with freeradius

Tara Khoiwal (tkhoiwal) tkhoiwal at cisco.com
Thu May 7 10:44:41 CEST 2020

Hi,

I could resolve my previous issue where server was not coming up completely. There were few configs in eap module which I disabled, and it worked fine.

Now I am facing issue with python module load. It is giving following error:

Python version: 2.7.5 (default, Apr  2 2020, 13:16:51)  [GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-39)]

python_function_load - Module 'example' not found

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'> (No module named example)

python_function_load - Failed to import python function 'example.post_auth'

/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/python[9]: Instantiation failed for module "python"

I have attached complete debug logs of server. Any pointers/suggestions to resolve this issue would be great help.

Thanks,
Tara