Problem with MySQL and Accouting-On record

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Nov 6 14:19:07 CET 2020

On Nov 6, 2020, at 8:13 AM, Ángel L. Mateo <amateo at um.es> wrote:
> 	I have a radius server (freeradius 3.0.19) to authenticate a VPN server (among other services). I have virtual server to listen from this device. In this server I have the config:
>
> accouting {
>   sql_log_um
> }

  OK...

> 	where "sql_log_um" es a detail config to a file, like this:

  We don't need to see the config files.  *All* of the documentation says this.  Including the message you get when you join the list.

  Is there somewhere *else* we should put the documentation so that people will read it?

> 	the problem I have is that is queried is run but the record is not deleted from the detail file neither is marked with the Donestamp mark, so buffered-sql runs it again and again, without passing to next records.

  If only there was some kind of debug output which let you know what the server was doing.

  Honestly... the documentation says over and over again what to do.  Why ignore it?