Freeradius Unlang Update ?

Paul Thornton paul at prt.org
Thu Nov 19 09:59:23 CET 2020

Hello Olivier,

On 19/11/2020 06:00, Olivier CALVANO wrote:

> I mostly need to send ONLY the first 5 attributes.
> do i have the option to delete all attributes in one command then put the 5
> attributes i need?
>
> exemple:
>   update reply {
>                          * !* ""
>                          tunnel-Server-Endpoint: 0: = '172.16.1.1'
>                          tunnel-Client-Auth-Id: 0: = "LAC-172.16.1.1"
>                          tunnel-Server-Auth-Id: 0: = "LNS-172.16.1.1"
>                          Tunnel-Type: = "L2TP"
>                          Tunnel-Medium-Type: = "IPv4"
>                          Class: = "FTTH-TLM"
>    }

I have asked the same question about a year ago - and Alan replied that
there is no way to do this.  The answer is "do not put the attributes
there if you do not want them in the reply".

I am guessing that you are replying to a session steering request, and
you want to remove everything except the tunnel information.  The way
you have it is, at the moment, the only way to do it.  I do exactly the
same.

Paul.