accounting to multiple servers

Nicolás Ciuffolotti nicolas.ciuffolotti at cotesma.com.ar
Fri Nov 20 18:07:24 CET 2020

Sorry my mistake, I did not pass all the config
proxy.conf
home_server elektra {
        type = acct
        ipaddr = 192.168.9.20
        port = 1812
        secret = kari
}
home_server_pool elektra_pool {
        type = fail-over
        home_server = elektra
}
realm elektra {
        acct_pool = elektra_pool
}

copy-acct-to-home-server file:

update control {
                         &Proxy-To-Realm :="elektra"
                }

Just I need to configure that a server (primary, secondary) to send copies
of the accounting information to each other.
I understand the copy-acct-to-home-server does this, but I have issues

Proxy: Marking home server 192.168.9.20 port 1812 as zombie (it has not
responded in 30.000000 seconds).
ERROR: (11) Failing proxied request for user "xxx", due to lack of any
response from home server 192.168.9.20 port 1812
ERROR: (11) Failed to find live home server: Cancelling proxy
Debug: (11) detail (/var/log/radius/radacct/copy/detail-*): No response to
request.  Will retry in 30 seconds