How to Terminate inner-tunnel Execution after Reject?

Mike Ruebner freeradius at machichemicals.com
Sat Nov 28 06:23:08 CET 2020

Hi,

I am rejecting PEAP requests from specific AVPs in my inner-tunnel 'authorize' section. That's pretty much it, but those rejects still hit 'post-auth', where I have to specifically exclude them from a lockout counter. Is there a way to, for lack of better words, gracefully 'exit' inner-tunnel from my PEAP-reject module? Meaning, no execution of sections further down the food chain (ie., authenticate, post-auth).

I am looking at 'fail' and 'handled' return codes, but I am unsure whether this would be the correct way to go about this.

Any pointers greatly appreciated!

Mike