DHCP Scope not getting used after authentication

Jerome jc935 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 30 04:25:04 CET 2020

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your email. The users used to get a vlan tagged with their DHC request I  guess. That was how I think the old dhcp server was able to issue ipaddress on X and Y scopes.
I see no traces of 2 VLANS mentions on any of the Free radius config files. This set up was working fine before the windows server upgrade. Is there a definite way to check if there are any VLANS assigned for the Authenticated users? I have access to the Radius server but do not have access to Homeserver. I hope the above makes sense.

Regards,
Jerome