How to configure freeRadius with couchbase

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 8 15:25:53 CEST 2020

On Oct 8, 2020, at 8:58 AM, Sagar Shinde <sagar.it01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We configured freeRadius server with mySql database which worked for us
> previously,
> Now we want to use couchbase, we build couchbase server and we created
> bucket to store data.
> we followed documentation in mods-available/couchbase and tried to
> configure couchbase but it is not working for us.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Don't post configuration files.  They're useless.

  Do post the output of "radiusd -X".

  And ask GOOD questions  "We did stuff and it doesn't work" is useless.  WHAT did you do?  WHAT went wrong?  WHAT did you expect it to do?

> do we need more configurations to get this working.

  You need to ask USEFUL questions.  Read the wiki link above for details.