WiMAX / LTE EPS-AKA Key Generation

Benjamin Thompson b.thompson at latera.ru
Sat Oct 10 12:36:10 CEST 2020

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 at 17:17, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
wrote:

> >> My plan is to have a go editing rlm_wimax and (hopefully) once I have it
> >> working I will create a pull request for review.
> >
> >  Thanks.  That should work well.
>
> Just to note that there's a milenage implementation in
> src/lib/sim/milenage.c in master branch.
>
> The rest of the code looks fairly easy.  If you're not making any
> progress, remind me in a couple of days and I'll add an implementation to
> master branch.

Hi Arran

If you could add milenage.c to the 3.0.x branch that would be great. I have
kind of gotten it to work by adding it to the src/modules/rlm_wimax/
directory but I had to comment out some things like FR_PROTO_HEX_DUMP and I
am not sure what to replace them with. Also the functions which I need are
milenage_f1 and milenage_f2345 so I had to make them non static.

Ben