Ignoring duplicate packet

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 13 15:21:59 CEST 2020

On Oct 13, 2020, at 9:03 AM, Ammad Ali <ammad.ali at rapidcompute.com> wrote:
> My database is working fine. I am running 4 radius servers using same database. But surprisingly the radius process running same node with the database I am getting the below errors alot ignoring duplicate errors.

  *Something* is blocking the RADIUS server.  And *something* is making it have *zero* connections to the database.

  It's really simple.  I've been doing this for about 20 years.  I've seen those errors well over a thousand times at this point.  It's almost always something *external* blocking the RADIUS server.

  So you can believe me and fix the problem.  Or, believe that your system is somehow unique, and you've run into an issue never seen before.