cross compiling freeradius

Erich Titl erich.titl at think.ch
Fri Oct 16 10:56:32 CEST 2020

Hi Alan

Am 16.10.2020 um 00:26 schrieb Alan DeKok:

>    As I said... don't use "autogen.sh".  This doesn't mean "leave the output of autopen.sh alone, and try to do something on top of that".  It means start over.

I just started over again but instead of running autogen.sh I just ran
autoconf. I found that it was our makefile which ran the incriminating
sed on libtool, so now configure is built with the intended exceptions.

So far so good, the first few modules are built but later on the make
process tries to run jlibtool:

LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/replicate
LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/soh
LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/sradutmp
LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/unix
LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/unpack
LN-S raddb/mods-enabled/utf8
CC src/lib/cbuff.c
CC src/lib/cursor.c
CC src/lib/debug.c
make[1]:
/home/mega/leaf/devel/master-new-openssl/source/x86_64-unknown-linux-uclibc/radius/freeradius-server-3.0.21/build/make/jlibtool:
Command not found

The jlibtool binary is built but cannot be executed possibly because it
is built for the target architecture.

mega at leafbuilder:~/leaf/devel/master-new-openssl/source/x86_64-unknown-linux-uclibc/radius/freeradius-server-3.0.21/build/make$
ls
jlibtool
mega at leafbuilder:~/leaf/devel/master-new-openssl/source/x86_64-unknown-linux-uclibc/radius/freeradius-server-3.0.21/build/make$
./jlibtool
-bash: ./jlibtool: No such file or directory

Do I need to find a way to build jlibtool for the host before trying to
compile freeradius and if so where to begin.

Thanks

ET

http://www.avg.com