Credentials differ when proxying

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:07:34 CEST 2020

Hi

Proxying is done 'per hop'. You have an incorrect shared secret at one of
the hops. Things are fine between A+B? Then the issue is between B+C. The
joy can be multiple as the shared secret problem/typo may be just in one
direction too. Or, even better, one of the hops doing something like
terminating the EAP tunnel and proxying the inner tunnel conversation etc.
Always fun

alan