timeout limits

Sam T givemesam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 00:51:05 CEST 2020

Thank you for the reply Matthew

The debug output is sending the value i input, including 0

The NAS is Mikrotik, and it is also getting the 0. My understanding of
Mikrotik is that it will accept 0 to be unlimited

now that i know that 0, 1500, and 15000 are valid in freeradius, ill look
deeper into the NAS to find out why it is finding an idle-timeout event
when idle-timeout is 0

Thanks!