auth-type-error

MEjaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Mon Sep 7 16:47:36 CEST 2020

Thanks for the information

Thanks for your tips,

Hello,

As advised, I have tried set the MSSQL driver in SQL  file but when I set this,  ran into different problem with  "could not link driver rlm_sql_mssqlo"
Whereas I have successfully  installed this MS-tools and I have made sure as below.

[root at radius-1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep odbc
msodbcsql17-17.6.1.1-1.x86_64
[root at radius-1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i unix
unixODBC-devel-2.3.7-1.rh.x86_64
unixODBC-2.3.7-1.rh.x86_64

would this be enough or do we need to install any other dependencies. Please assist.

Could not link driver rlm_sql_mssql: /usr/local/lib/rlm_sql_mssql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the search path of your system's ld
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sql[2]: Instantiation failed for module "sql"