I need help or some guide!

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 7 17:54:01 CEST 2020

On Sep 7, 2020, at 9:54 AM, Ariel GarcĂ­a Reyes <ariel100cfg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I am implementing a Freeradius server to authenticate Wifi connections.
> I want to configure the authentication to be EAP-TLS and to be able to
> filter that the MAC of the device matches the authorized one stored
> somewhere, domain controller, database, file, etc., taking into account
> that a user could be authorized to use several teams.

  What database are you using?  That makes a difference.

  And what does it mean to have a "user authorized to use several teams"?

  In general, this kind of thing is relatively simple.  Get EAP-TLS working first.  Then, add MAC checks.

  But the details matter.  You can't just say "some database somwhere", and expect a useful answer.