I need help or some guide!

Ariel García Reyes ariel100cfg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:40:52 CEST 2020

 You're right!
I have already managed to generate certificates and for users to connect to
the Wi-Fi using EAP-TLS, what I need is to be able to restrict that any
equipment does not connect to the network even if it has the imported
certificate, only those that are declared the MAC in a base MySQL,
PostgreSQL or LDAP data.