Linelog module sending message twice that has "warning" or higher severity level.

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Sep 10 14:51:42 CEST 2020

On 10/09/2020 13:43, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2020, at 2:58 AM, Yiğit YAŞAR <y.yasar92 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here is my debug output on a failed authentication attempt.
>
>    So... what's the problem?  Everything looks normal.
>
>    Please explain *what* you think is wrong, and *why* you think it's wrong.

 From the original mangled message it looks like post-auth is calling
both log_postauth AND log_postreject.

*post-auth {log_postauthlog_postrejectif (session-state:User-Name &&
reply:User-Name && request:User-Name && (reply:User-Name ==
request:User-Name)) {update reply {&User-Name !* ANY}}update {&reply: +=

But that debug output doesn't show this part of the config, so is rather
meaningless.

OP: please follow the instructions Jorge posted and send *full* debug
output for both a working and non-working scenario. Mangled text and
small extracts really doesn't help much.

--
Matthew