Linelog module sending message twice that has "warning" or higher severity level.

Yiğit YAŞAR y.yasar92 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:49:11 CEST 2020

As mentioned at first post, my problem is the reject messages are sending
twice.
After some experimental works I discovered this situation only happening if
severity is higher than "warning".
There is no problem with successfully authentication message, its only sent
once.
I still could not find the solution.

This is my syslog event file, as you can see warning severity sending twice.
"2020-09-11 16:42:35" "ygtysr" "authpriv" "info" "User 'ygtysr'
authenticated via Radius!"
"2020-09-11 16:42:41" "ygtysr" "authpriv" "warning" "User 'ygtysr'
authentication request rejected by Radius!"
"2020-09-11 16:42:41" "ygtysr" "authpriv" "warning" "User 'ygtysr'
authentication request rejected by Radius!"

I use radtest for authentication test.
I attached the full debug.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org>, 10 Eyl 2020 Per, 15:52 tarihinde şunu