Wiki RadSec outdated

Henning Hollermann henning.hollermann at netknights.it
Mon Sep 14 21:04:11 CEST 2020

Hey Alan,

sorry for not having provided info or editing myself. If just wanted to
report quick and, in my defense, the OAuth Login provided by Github on
wiki.freeradius.org failed in the first place.

However, we deal with the same kind of attitude and I understand your
reaction well: https://privacyidea.org/

The first version supporting radsec is 3.0 (search case sensitive!)
https://freeradius.org/release_notes/?s=RadSec

Would you be so kind and add it to the entry as I still do not succeed
to login?

Best,

Henning Hollermann