EAP-TTLS works for MacOS supplicants but not Win10

Evan Sharp evan.sharp at coastmountainacademy.ca
Thu Sep 17 00:56:19 CEST 2020

Hi Allan, Matthew, et al.

> So if OSX and Chrome "just work", then it's because someone is
configuring it.

All respect guys, but these are dozens of K-12 student-owned BYODs. They
haven't received any configuration and they all work out of the gate as
operated by a 12 year old. I don't need to be right, but I don't know
enough about what I've configured to understand how it is working; do you
have any other ideas?

It makes sense to me that Win10 is being finicky about a cert, but since
installing one on these student-owned machines is something I want to
avoid, I want to get to the bottom of OSX's success in case it's replicable.

> "it just stops".
> 99% of the time it's a certificate issue.

Did you look at the end of my "failed bind" debug? Is that what this looks
like for sure? Is there any additional logging I can get besides `-X`?

Thanks,
Evan