EAP Submodule failed. PAM module issue.

HORMAZABAL PI�ONES BARBARA FRANCISCA bhp001 at alumnos.ucn.cl
Thu Sep 17 01:05:52 CEST 2020

I apologize for the late reply. So I couldn't find a way to fix it and
ended up trying to redo it all over again, re-installing freeradius and
all. However, whenever I try to compile the module there is an
incompatibility problem. Turns out this module and any other module I have
looked for that authenticates against gmail is obsolete with freeradius 3.
The modules work only for version 2, I tried setting up freeradius 2 but I
have another error with installing with the make and make install modules
so that's another thing out of the question.

Is there any other way to authenticate against gmail in freeradius 3?