EAP Submodule failed. PAM module issue.

HORMAZABAL PI�ONES BARBARA FRANCISCA bhp001 at alumnos.ucn.cl
Thu Sep 17 04:30:11 CEST 2020

 >So... which modules are those?  It would help to say what they are.

 The modules tried were the PAM-IMAP
https://github.com/wdoekes/pam-imap
and rlm_gauth. They are both third party.
https://github.com/portellaa/rlm_gauth

>  "i did stuff and an error happened".

  >Please read the docs for how to ask GOOD questions:

When trying to execute the "make" command and "make install" in freeradius
2.2.10 this is the output given:

Make.inc:116: *** Building FREERADIUS requires libtool. Stop.

Even though libtool is already installed.

>Use a Perl or Python script.
Thanks. I'll look into that.

Best regards.