LDAP Simultaneous-use

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 23 17:26:51 CEST 2020

On Sep 23, 2020, at 11:18 AM, Alex <allexander.alex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perfect,
> so basically I have to update the "control" attribute set.

  That is what the documentation says.

> Can I use the following syntax in the update section?
>
> update {
> control:Simultaneous-Use = 'radiusSimultaneousUse'
> }

  What does the documentation say?

> I would like to set the simultaneous-use directly mapping a specific
> attribute, instead of mapping a "generic" attribute.

  That's nice.  The documentation says how to do that.

  See doc/modules/ldap_howto.rst

  All this is documented.  It shouldn't be necessary to ask "yes, the documentation says that... but can I _really_ do it?"

  The documentation doesn't lie.  And honestly, *trying* something isn't difficult.  And is generally faster than asking questions and waiting for replies.