Trying to get 3GPP-User-Location-Info

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 24 17:16:21 CEST 2020

On Sep 24, 2020, at 11:07 AM, Wessel de Schrijver <wessel.de.schrijver at simservices.com> wrote:
> What you expect the server to do:
> We expected the server to log the Attribute: 3GPP-User-Location-Info.
>
> What the server does instead (i.e. debug output):
> We can only see: 3GPP-Location-Information.

  They're the same attribute.

  From the dictionaries:

ATTRIBUTE	3GPP-Location-Info			22	octets
ATTRIBUTE	3GPP-User-Location-Info			22	octets

  Ignore the names.  The *content* is what you're looking for.

> We've included a packetcapture as well, because we can see the attributes we're looking for in the packet capture.
>
> Could you please assist in how to enable the 3GPP-User-Location-Info?

  Look at 3GPP-Location-Info.  That's what you want.

  The name changed at some point.  And rather than *delete* the old name and break peoples servers, we left both names in.