COA NAK simulation from server using radclient

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 1 15:40:02 CEST 2021

On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:24 AM, tejeswi <teju.knl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I am able to simulate the COA NAK response.

  That's good...

> Now i want to try to update coa with specific attributes to be sent from
> the server.
>
> Tried to add pre acct section in sites-available/coa path but not working.

  I've already told you that you shouldn't post messages saying "it doesn't work".  Your approach makes it look like you're just giving up, and asking me to do all of the work.  I don't get paid to help people.  So if you make it difficult for me to help you, I might as well give up and stop.

> Can you please help me out in resolving the same.
>
> Attached is the server output for your reference.

(0) # Executing section send-coa from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/coa
(0)   send-coa {
(0)     update coa {
(0)       ERROR: Failed to create a CoA/Disconnect Request message

  None of the documentation says to do this.  You do "update request" when sending a CoA packet.

  Read "man unlang".  This IS documented.  Look for "update coa".