iOS devices don't authorize on wireless networks

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 12 14:38:18 CEST 2021

> On Apr 12, 2021, at 8:32 AM, Vahap Can Dulkadiroğlu <can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr> wrote:
>
> I am using ttls-pap

  No, you're not.  Read the debug output.

> for freeradius with LDAP. how can I do an authorization
> for pap authorization for ios ?

  Configure iOS to do PAP.  How?  Ask Apple...

  And read the debug messages again.  The server doesn't have permission to read the "known good" passwords from LDAP

  Again. MOST of the problems you're running into can be figured out by reading the debug output.  We really don't know how to make those messages any more clear.