iOS devices don't authorize on wireless networks

Vahap Can Dulkadiroğlu can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr
Wed Apr 14 08:21:58 CEST 2021

We are using google ldap. How will we solve this problem. Whatever I did,
this problem was not solved.--"The server doesn't have permission to read
the "known good" passwords from LDAP"

We also get this error. I don't know the meaning of this error.--"
ber_get_next failed."

Vahap Can DULKADİROĞLU

*Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı **/ Elektronik ve Haberleşme Mühendisi*

*can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr <can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr>*
0(362) 313 00 55 - 1454
Canik Yerleşkesi Gürgenyatak Mahallesi Merkez Sokak No:40-2/1
CANİK/SAMSUN
www.samsun.edu.tr

*SAMSUN ÜNİVERSİTESİ*

*‘‘Nitelikli Toplum İçin, Nitelikli Üniversite’’*

Virüs
bulunmuyor. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>, 12 Nis 2021 Pzt, 15:38 tarihinde