Lts problem with radsec

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 17 13:08:54 CEST 2021

On Apr 16, 2021, at 6:49 PM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have problem killing my server .
> I have cloud server based on freeradius with radsec
>
> I notice that it's stop after sometimes due to this :
>
> Info: Ignoring new connection due to client max_connections (16)
>
> even I set max connection to 0 in all tcp input .

  No.

  From the source code:

	if ((client->limit.max_connections != 0) &&
	    (client->limit.max_connections == client->limit.num_connections)) {
		/*
		 *	FIXME: Print client IP/port, and server IP/port.
		 */
		INFO("Ignoring new connection due to client max_connections (%d)", client->limit.max_connections);

  Read the debug output,  You WILL see it printing:

	max_connections = 16

  for that client.