Problems with using Freeradius as systemd (Mark Antony)

Doug Wussler doug.wussler at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 14:17:35 CEST 2021

Apologies for that first attempt to reply, this one should work better:

> Type=notify
> NotifyAccess=all
> ExecStartPre=/usr/local/sbin/radiusd $FREERADIUS_OPTIONS -Cxm -lstdout

Try it without the "-m" flag, that causes a fatal error for us too but everything works fine without it.
If that still doesn't work, try "Type=forking", that is what we use.
However, we are on version 3.0.20 and use RHEL 7 so this may not be helpful at all!

Doug