Question for the list

Doug Wussler doug.wussler at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 20 14:31:09 CEST 2021

Very pleased to see how widely recognized you are for your contributions and. leadership in this space.  As subscribers to your listserv, I believe we share a common interest in understanding how things work and we all see the benefit in having such articles curated for our attention.  I can't imagine who would not enthusiastically embrace the publication of such material to this listserv.  So yes, definitely, please share and many thanks for doing so.
Having said that, my personal preference would be for links to the web page where your material could be enjoyed in a more reader-friendly format than plain text.

Doug