Thanks & question

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:52:22 CEST 2021

Thanks Alan ...
it's fixed I manage to fix it and handle the inbounds traffics , Sorry For My Miss understand .
Now I have 2 questions :
First :
is it best practice to implement SQL query for billing purpose in sites-available "default" file or it must be handle
By another ways .
Second :
I'm struggle with stale session due to huge load , I usually clear it by cron jop or by SQL query that close the session if the user is try to login with open session it's works but not that clever ?
my questions is what is the best practice to handle stale session ?

Thanks Alan , Thanks Freeradius Team

Mohammed Almess-hal