allow WLAN-access in certain offices only

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 21 15:43:18 CEST 2021

On Apr 21, 2021, at 9:30 AM, Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org> wrote:
> How about an alternative - issue certificates to anyone allowed to use the network, permit people to connect anywhere and drop them into the correct VLAN so that they get access to the stuff they need?

  That is exactly the solution which should be used.

  The difficulty with these kind of questions is that people are *extremely* stuck on a particular solution:  They want to do X, and only X.  No other solution is possible.  It doesn't matter what the side effects are, or how complex it is.  We have to do X.

  It's just frustrating for all parties.