FreeRadius with perl, Unknown attribute: Acct-Session-ID

Fatih Boy fatih at encbulut.com
Fri Apr 30 16:52:34 CEST 2021

Hi Alan,
	Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for pointing me to http://networkradius.com. For sure I'll use them.

>  What do you want to do with the Perl module?

In fact, I was using exec modüle to trigger an validation phone call (IVR/IVN) and wait for the response. Since validation may take some time longer than 30sec, exec command returns with timeout error and user gets rejected.

Since perl module doesn't have a timeout value, I thought switching to it will some the problem.

Best,
-fatih