Freeradius DHCP and "Failed adding ARP entry: Failed to add entry in ARP cache: Operation not permitted (1)"

CpServiceSPb cpservicespb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:18:57 CEST 2021

I tried sudo setcap cap_net_admin=ei /usr/sbin/freeradius.
Then I checked that it is set up by getcap /usr/sbin/freeradius and it was
/usr/sbin/freeradius = cap_net_admin+ei
But there is still Failed adding ARP entry: Failed to add entry in ARP
cache: Operation not permitted (1)
Also I tried to freerad ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/arp to sudoers.d
file, result is negative.
Only launching from root user (commenting user = freerad) helps.
But I don' t run it from root.