How to configure rlm_rest module for authentication in freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 4 14:28:35 CEST 2021

On Aug 4, 2021, at 3:07 AM, CHANDAN BR <chandanbr199627 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to use rest module with freeradius , please help me with how to
> configure .i'm new to this please tell me briefly. so that it will be
> helpful for me.
>
> i did configuration but it is authenticate with any user and password, how
> to solve this?

  You have already asked this question, and gotten an answer.  Please read the replies to your messages.

  Please also read http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  It is not helpful to say "I did stuff but it didn't work, how do I fix it?"

  We need questions with actual content.  The Wiki page explains what this means.