Ignore IP address range.

Pizu pizpower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:30:12 CEST 2021

Hi,

Apipa is an IP address range of the DHCP 169.254.0.0/16 when a DHCP fails
to send an IP address to the client.

If a PC/laptop that is connected to a Cisco switch doesn't get an IP
address from the DHCP, an IP address from apipa will be assigned
automatically on the host. The Cisco will still forward the framed IP
address to the radius and I want to ignore it, is it possible?

Thanks.