ICMP 435 Destination unreachable (Communication administratively filtered)

Dennis Schneck dennis.schneck at schulergroup.com
Wed Aug 11 12:58:16 CEST 2021

Hi Matthew,

 >You didn't say where you are running wireshark

On the Radius Server

 >If there's a firewall then you'll get admin prohibited (or possibly
something else depending on how the firewall is set up).

on the Radius Server is no Firewall

 >If you are capturing elsewhere then something from the switch up to
the RADIUS server has a firewall.

I can ask the colleage If he can capture on the switch and the PC behind
the switch

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards / 诚挚的问候
Dennis Schneck

Schuler Pressen GmbH | Schuler-Platz 1 | 73033 Göppingen | Germany
Tel. +49 7161 66-2933 | Fax +49 7161 66-8440
Dennis.Schneck at schulergroup.com | http://www.schulergroup.com
Member of the ANDRITZ Group | Follow us on social media

Mandatory information for e-mails (acc. EHUG) |
Information on Processing of our data:  www. schulergroup.com/unternehmen/datenschutz/index.html