FreeRadius copy-acct-to-home-server

Pizu pizpower at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:51:35 CEST 2021

In the debug i don't have errors just am seeing "Detail listener state
unopened waiting" and seeing that server is receiving accounting packets
and MySQL is being updated something is wrong for sure and yes I read the
file and i know that there is nothing written to create the file manually,
I just asked, If I knew everythingI would not need to open any ticket,
sorry for asking.

Regards,

Pizu