Config Issue

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 23 23:15:06 CEST 2021

On Aug 23, 2021, at 4:57 PM, Adam Taylor <ataylor at ulm.edu> wrote:

> TY for the reply.  I didn't think it was changing per say...but I couldn't figure out how "anonymous" was getting in there as I have tried on all my devices I have to test with and none of them send anonymous so I am not sure what combo is causing it.

  Again, the device is sending it.  Because the device is configured to send it.  No amount of poking FreeRADIUS will change this behaviour.

> That section you stated below is not in the "inner-tunnel" post-auth site section at all on my server.  They are the default files with just what I need non-commented and/or modified.

  You can download the latest version from GitHub:

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/

  Install the *real* up to date packages from http://packages.networkradius.cok