v4: Can't see TLS certificate fields from `send Access-Accept` section anymore

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 17 16:56:43 CET 2021

On Feb 16, 2021, at 10:44 PM, Nick Bogdanov <nickrbogdanov at gmail.com> wrote
> They are getting set under "authenticate eap" and they are being
> correctly parsed under "recv Access-Request".  But then when I hit the
> "send Access-Accept" step, they all vanish:

  Looking into this some more:

* I've fixed the cert expiration timestamp issue

* there was a memory leak which is now fixed

* for various reasons the TLS certs are available in the sub request, and will need to be copied manually (sorry) to the parent

* which means you need to enable `virtual_server = check-eap-tls` in mods-enabled/eap, and then put policies in there

  That should work.