unknown CA when trying to authenticate

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Feb 22 19:55:25 CET 2021

> On Feb 22, 2021, at 1:34 PM, Tyler Montney <montneytyler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess there was a bit more configuration to setting up radius on Windows
> than I thought. Thanks to Windows 10, a lot of the old dialogs are
> hidden/harder to get to.

  That's good.

> When connecting, I am now seeing "mschap: WARNING: No ClearText-Password
> configured. Cannot create NT-Password/LM-Password."

  I'm wondering why you're only giving the minimum possible description for everything you do.

  Where are the users stored?  What format is their passwords in?  What configuration changes did you make to the server?

  All of that is relevant.  Until you decide to start giving more information, this will be a slow and painful process for everyone.