unknown CA when trying to authenticate

Tyler Montney montneytyler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:00:43 CET 2021

"I'm wondering why you're only giving the minimum possible description for
everything you do."

I was not aware that I was.

"Where are the users stored?"

A Samba server (integrated LDAP) running as a domain controller.

"What format is their passwords in?"

Not sure.

"What configuration changes did you make to the server"

https://pastebin.com/7kDPmL3p

"All of that is relevant.  Until you decide to start giving more
information, this will be a slow and painful process for everyone"

I apologize, I am not intentionally making this difficult. Each time I've
provided what I thought was relevant. Anything omitted is because I don't
know *what* is relevant, hence why I am here.