Lists other than request in rlm_rest

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Mon Jan 11 23:43:12 CET 2021

Hi Nathan,

Take a look at the option “data” as described in https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-available/rest#L78 <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-available/rest#L78>

e.g:

post-auth {
   uri = “/path?foo=postauth-whatever”
   method = “post”
   data = “{ control_tmp_string_0 = \”%{control:Tmp-String-0}\” }”
   body = 'json'
   force_to = 'plain'
}

You mean something like that?