reply_log not happening on failures

Dan M dan.red.beard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:37:51 CET 2021

But I seem to have found a solution.
post-auth {
    Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
        reply_log
I added that and started getting the expected log entries for reject.

It's not entirely obvious that the main reply_log entry in post-auth wouldn't be universal (e.g. success AND failure) but apparently it's not

-Dan Mullen

Sigh, debug output doesn't show anything and I didn't have it yet at the time.
I thought maybe someone might have an answer without all that.

But I seem to have found a solution.
post-auth {
    Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
        reply_log
I added that and started getting the expected log entries for rejected requests.