Wrong date of freeradius 3 recording in MySql

Nikolai Petrov nikolai.petrov06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:06:06 CET 2021

Hello,
I installed FreeRADIUS 3, Daloradius, and MySQL Debian 9.
After some struggle I drove everything I had on another machine with a
similar installation but with freeradius 2.
I noticed a problem with accounting (wrote in db). The time is correct, but
the date is 2 days ago. The problem is from freeradius. When I write from
PHP in MySql my date is ok, but from accounting, it comes with a date of -2
days.

*Do you any idea of where to hide the problem?*
Best Regards,
Nikolai Petrov