Wrong date of freeradius 3 recording in MySql

Nikolai Petrov nikolai.petrov06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:32:20 CET 2021

Thanks for the quick answer.
These are fields. This is the picture at the moment.
[image: image.png]
You are right
[image: image.png]
But the date on Nas is OK
[image: image.png]
Hotspot-9 is in another time zone.
*I have another machine with freeradius 2. I will connect Hotspot-9 to it
and see if the problem is in the NAS.*

Best Regards,
Nikolai Petrov

На вт, 12.01.2021 г. в 22:13 ч. Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>