free radius behind a load balancer?

Joseph Nordone joenordone at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 16:45:42 CET 2021

Yes, free-radius works great behind load-balancers. We have multiple clusters behind f5 load balancers. I would look at setting up a two-arm load balancer so that the originating IP address of the client is presented to the radius server. Outside of that, it won’t modify or change any attribute of the packet itself.

—Joe